A functional business website is a marketing tool that pays dividends almost immediately. You can tell potential customers everything they need to know about your products. Show them your accomplishments and recognition; accompany them on the buyer’s journey; and even take appointments directly from your website. Full-stack developers at professional web development firms create fully functional websites with responsive designs. This article will go over things to think about when selecting a website development Florida partner.
Determine Your Web Development Needs
There are different business websites, each meeting different business objectives. These include:
- Ecommerce Websites: These websites enable you to sell products and services over the internet. Speak with a professional eCommerce growth agency for assistance in creating responsive websites for e-commerce.
- Business Portfolio Websites: These websites dedicated to providing your customers with information about your company without directly selling products. Speak with a web development company about professional portfolio website development services to showcase your previous work.
- Media websites: These are designed to entertain, inform, and make money by selling advertising space.
Not sure what kind of website you need? Call Katapult Marketing for web design services for a great website that meets your business goals and is mobile-friendly.
Web Development Costs
In addition to the web developer’s fee, there are other recurring costs tied to web development services. These include:
- Domain Name Fee: Domain extensions range in price from $2.99 to $50 per year, depending on several factors. It is your digital address, where all of your company’s information is stored. Request that your web design company share the annual renewal fee with you so that you can plan ahead of time. If you already have a domain name, you will not be charged for this.
- Website Hosting Fees: The cost of website hosting varies depending on factors such as bandwidth usage, memory capacity, expected website traffic, and maintenance fees, among others. This service is renewed on a monthly or annual basis. For more information, contact your web host or web developer.
- Web Design and Development Costs: These costs vary according to the size of the project, the features required, the integrations required, and the technologies used. A WordPress template subscription fee and UX/UI design fees for professional website designs are also charged. Professional web development services are charged by the hour by web development companies.
What Additional Value Does the Web Development Company in Florida Bring?
Finding out what extra value web designers bring to your small business. And ensuring your customers have an amazing experience on your website is important when pitching your project to web designers. “You will have everything you need,” your web developer cannot guarantee. They should be proactive in listening to the specific problems your company wants to solve and offering potential solutions. Beyond the website launch, the developer should be willing to enter into a long-term relationship with you as a client.
Websites are tested for functionality over time, and you will almost certainly need to make some changes to ensure optimal performance after launch. For example, without search engine optimization, you will have a beautiful website that generates no leads. To make the website functional, work with a web development agency that can also assist with mobile app development and digital marketing services.
Technical Expertise and Experience
Ensure that your web development partner is up to date on emerging trends in order to create updated designs that meet the needs of the industry. The company must also demonstrate that they invest in ongoing training to keep their employees’ web design skills up to date.
Furthermore, website development firms use a variety of technologies to create the base code, optimize the website for search engines, and manage databases for a unified front and backend design. Keeping up with new website design and development trends will keep your website looking great, functional, and mobile-friendly.
Look for soft skills that will guide your relationship on the web development journey when speaking with a potential web development company in Florida. Excellent communication skills, flexibility, adherence to project timelines, and proper time management are all required. Inquire whether the web development Agency will provide a dedicated project manager to work with your team throughout the website development process. However, you must be careful not to micromanage the web developers and destroy their morale.
Integration of the Website With Other Technologies
Depending on your specific business goals, you may want to integrate your website with other technologies that you and your team are already using. Payment gateways, Customer Relations Manager, and Enterprise Resource Planning APIs are examples of such technologies. Inform your web developer about any integrations you require for a responsive design. If you are unsure about which tools or mobile apps to include for a fully functional, technically sound, and mobile-friendly website for your small business, seek their advice.
Creating a website for your company is one thing; owning it is quite another. Inquire with the website development company about their policy regarding ownership of the website source code once the project is completed. Who owns the domain name that you purchased from them? Will you be granted complete access to the website’s backend and servers? If you do not have a dedicated IT team, it is a good idea to negotiate monthly maintenance services with your preferred web app development company in Florida.
Looking for the Top Web Development Agency in Tampa, FL? Call Katapult Marketing Today
Katapult Marketing is a digital marketing agency that provides professional website design, mobile application development, SEO services, graphic design, content marketing, YouTube management, and other digital marketing services to small businesses. Call us to set up a free initial consultation and learn how to build websites that work.